- Designed & Hand crafted by Tom Savini Studios
- From the "Godfather of Gore" Tom Savini's Special Effects Studio (@thetomsavini)
- Sculpted with meticulous detail & care
- Highly detailed mask made of a latex skin and acrylic eyes that capture the intense stare of "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt.
- Length: 64 inches
- Height (Chin to Forehead): 12 inches
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Individually Numbered & Certified Authentic
- Each title will be numbered and includes a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Tom Savini.
- Truly Rare & Unique
- Due to the hand-made sculpting process, no two titles will be identical. Each will be a truly unique collector's item!
- Genuine Leather Strap
- Each title is crafted on a genuine leather strap
Tom Savini Studios
Special effects artist, actor, director, stunt man, teacher, mentor - all these things could easily describe the career of special makeup effects legend Tom Savini (@thetomsavini), but none of them do justice in describing his influence on the horror genre and cinema as a whole. Horror classics like Friday the 13th, Dawn of the Dead, Creepshow, Day of the Dead, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 are but the first rung on a career ladder that has spanned over five decades and continues to thrill genre audiences around the globe.
Tom’s previous collaborations with WWE span from crowns and masks for Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, to the Wyatt Family sheep masks, to hammers and masks for the the Bludgeon Brothers and of course "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt's mask, lantern and Firefly Funhouse puppets.