Candy Digital – WWE Reward Terms
To be eligible for any rewards, you must make a single minimum purchase of US$50 worth of merchandise at Shop.wwe.com. This offer is good until 11:59:00 PM ET on 8/31/2022 or while supplies last. Limit one per person. This offer limited to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), age 18 or older. Void where prohibited by law. For complete terms, see below
Reward Terms & Conditions
OFFER GOOD UNTIL 8/31/2022 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
1. Promotional Offer: To receive a trading card non-fungible token (“NFT”), which will be selected by Candy Digital in its sole discretion, visit Shop.wwe.com from 9:00:00 AM ET July 26, 2022 until 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”) and make a single minimum purchase of US$50 worth of merchandise (before taxes, shipping, handling and other fees) (the “Promotion”). For clarity, multiple, separate purchases of less than US$50 each will not qualify for the trading card NFT. Gift card purchases are excluded from the Promotion and will not be applicable to the $50 minimum purchase amount.
Following a qualifying purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email. You may redeem your trading card NFT by clicking on the unique URL contained in the order confirmation email received from Fanatics. You will be redirected to wwe.candy.com, where you will be required to log into, or create a Candy Digital account. Once you are signed into your Candy Digital account, follow the prompts to redeem your trading card NFT. You must redeem the trading card NFT by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2022. The URL is single use only.
The Promotion is limited to residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), age 18 or older. Limit one (1) per person. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Applicable taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the trading card NFT recipient.
In order to receive the trading card NFT, you must have or establish a Candy Digital account. You are not required to purchase any cryptocurrency or tokens or to otherwise make a purchase (other than as set forth herein) in order to receive the trading card NFT. You are advised that transferring or selling non-fungible tokens usually incurs a transaction fee. You must consult with its chosen digital wallet entity for information on any such fees.
The value of any trading card NFT is subjective and therefore can be volatile. Trading card NFTs and similar assets are collectibles and have no inherent or intrinsic value. The Released Parties (as defined below) do not and cannot guarantee that any trading card NFT will retain its original value. You agree to assume all risk associated with the use and value of the trading card NFT.
2. General Conditions: Candy Digital reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not redeem the trading card NFT of any individual they find to be (i) engaging in fraud or undermining the legitimate operation of the Promotion which may include, without limitation, submitting any fake evidence of your purchase at Shop.wwe.com, (ii) acting in an abusive, fraudulent, deceptive or disruptive manner, and/or (iii) in violation of these Terms. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and should such an attempt be made, Candy Digital reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Candy Digital reserves the right to make the final decision with respect to admission and/or redemption and fulfillment of the trading card NFT, in its sole discretion.
Candy Digital reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, cheating, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Void where prohibited or expired. Candy Digital is not responsible for late, non-compliant, or misdirected requests. Requests not complying with all offer requirements will not be honored. Duplicate requests will constitute fraud.
By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Fanatics, Inc., Candy Digital and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any liability, loss, claims or causes of action arising out of participation in the Promotion and/or receipt, use or misuse of the trading card NFT, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical, mechanical or printing errors; (c) the administration of the Promotion (including any errors) and/or the processing fulfillment or redemption of requests; and/or (d) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any trading card NFT. You further agree that in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
3. Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
4. Arbitration; No Class Action; No Jury Trial.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. Your participation in the Promotion constitutes your acceptance of this Arbitration provision.
As a condition to participating in the Promotion, you and we agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or connected with the Promotion and/or the trading card NFT (except for small claims court Claims, if applicable) shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), including the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, for full and final settlement of such Claim applying the Federal Arbitration Act and other federal arbitration laws. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO SUE OR GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT. YOU AND WE ALSO AGREE THAT (A) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, MEMBER OF OTHERWISE ON BEHALF OF OTHERS IN ANY PURPOSED CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING AND NOT THROUGH ANY CLASS ACTION, (B) IF A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT ANYWAY, WE BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL; AND (C) EITHER YOU OR WE MAY SEEK A COURT INJUNCTION REGARDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. ARBITRATION DOES NOT INVOLVE A JUDGE OR JURY.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
5. Sponsored by: Candy Digital, Inc., 205 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013.