The most significant change in the design of the prestigious WWE Championship occurred when “Stone Cold” Steve Austin commissioned his own personalized WWE Title much to the ire of Mr. McMahon. The “Smoking Skull” was an instant hit with the WWE Universe as the title perfectly captured the rebellious nature of The Texas Rattlesnake.
The design itself was the perfect fit for the WWE Hall of Famer. The majestic eagle and globe were gone from the centerpiece, replaced by a skull with smoke billowing from the eyes and two rattlesnakes flanking the skeletal visage on either side. The design was controlled chaos, not only representing Austin, but also the erratic nature of The Attitude Era as a whole. Adding to the allure of this variation, the “Smoking Skull” was only held by The Texas Rattlesnake, although The Rock once stole it from Austin and threw it off a bridge.
Molded directly from the original belt, the WWE Smoking Skull Championship (Adult Size) Replica Belt is an exact scale replica.
- Plate Material: Stainless Steel
- Side Plate Material: Zinc Alloy
- Strap Material: Polyurethane
- Strap Dimensions: 51.97" x 9.84" x 0.2"
- Largest Waist Size: 48"
- Weight: 3.97 lbs. (1800g)
- Snap Fasteners
- Includes Cloth Carrying Bag with WWE Logo
Plate Length and Width
- Main Plate: 11.46" x 9.19"
- 1st Side Plate: 4.35" x 3.05"
- 2nd Side Plate: 3.94" x 2.76"