Paul began as a photographer taking ringside pictures at MSG and worked his way into WCW becoming a manager. (a.k.a. Paul E. Dangerously) Paul then went to ECW and became the figurehead for the company. His unique brand of over the top, in your face entertainment developed a cult-like following.
See behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, as a host of past and present talent talk about Paul's contributions to the business. Interviews include Paul Heyman, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Joey Styles, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Stephanie McMahon and others.
Return to WWE
Embracing the Moment
• Paul E. is always in contact AWA Championship Wrestling • August 1987
• Pink Suspenders AWA Superstars • August 1987
• I’ll Be Johnny Carson AWA Championship Wrestling • August 1987
• Danger Zone with Ted E. Bear AWA Championship Wrestling • September 1987
• You want to be a Cartoon? AWA All Star Wrestling • September 1987
• f Excitement Had a Name AWA Superstars • September 1987
• More Publicity AWA Championship Wrestling • September 1987
• Adrian Adonis AWA All Star Wrestling • October 1987
• The Definition of Pro Wrestling AWA Superstars • November 1987
• The Sequel Jim Cornette NWA Pro Wrestling • October 1988
• Nobody Wanted Paul E. World Championship Wrestling • November 1988
• Louisville Slugger NWA Pro Wrestling • December 1988
• The Year of Paul E. Dangerously World Championship Wrestling • January 1989
• Danger Zone with Ric Flair World Championship Wrestling • March 1989
• I’m So Handsome NWA Main Event • March 1989
• I Don’t Have Wrestlers I Have Animals World Wide Wrestling • March 1989
• Ding Dong Who is it? NWA Main Event • July 1989
• The Era of the Dangerous Alliance World Championship Wrestling • September 1989
• Sting’s Doll Power Hour • May 1991
• Save Us from Captain Oklahoma World Championship Wrestling • November 1991
• The Dangerous Alliance World Championship Wrestling • November 1991
• The Paul E. Awards World Wide Wrestling • February 1992
• The Ultimatum is at Hand Pro Wrestling • April 1992
• A New Dangerous Alliance ECW Hardcore TV • October 1993
• WCW Wants Sabu ECW Hardcore TV • June 1994
• Wrestler and Violence ECW Hardcore TV • July 1994
• Winds of Change ECW Hardcore TV • November 1994
• Cash Rules Everything ECW Hardcore TV • December 1994
• Best Damn Wrestling You’ve Ever Seen ECW Hardcore TV • January 1995
• There Ain’t No Organization Like ECW ECW • February 1996
• ECW Comes to Pay-Per-View ECW • February 1997
• We Cleared Cablevision! ECW • March 1998
• The Card Has Changed ECW Guilty As Charged • January 1999
• The War Has Just Begun ECW on TNN • June 2000
• Paul Heyman Hates Mr. McMahon’s Stinkin’ Guts SmackDown • November 15, 2001
• Introducing: “The Next Big Thing” RAW • April 8, 2002
• Paul Heyman, Mr. McMahon & Eric Bischoff All Share One Ring RAW • May 23, 2005
• Paul Heyman Thanks the ECW Faithful ECW One Night Stand • 12 June 2005
• The Resurrection of ECW ECW One Night Stand • June 11, 2006
• From the Bingo Hall to the Garden ECW • September 12, 2006
• Mr. McMahon Gives Paul Heyman a Performance Review RAW • January 28, 2013
• Paul Heyman Gives CM Punk His Resignation RAW • February 11, 2013
• It’s Clobbering Time for CM Punk RAW • July 15, 2013
• Volcano RAW • October 21, 2013
• Paul Heyman Drops a Pipe Bomb RAW • March 3, 2014
• The Original Midnight Express vs. The New Midnight Express Main Event • January 21, 1989
• Hardy Boyz vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Judgment Day • May 19, 2002
• No Disqualification Handicap Elimination Match
CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman Night of Champions • September 15, 2013
One of sports entertainment's most patriotic traditions, The Great American Bash provided the July fireworks for fans from 1985-2009. Originating with the NWA and WCW, the event has featured legends such as the Nature Boy Ric Flair, The Road Warriors, Sting, Randy Savage and more clashing for championship gold. Continuing in WWE, the red, white and blue pay-per-view always delivered historic thrills. Now, relive the best star-spangled excitement from nearly 20 events, featuring the greatest matches and moments from history's top Superstars.
The Animal, Batista, was one of the most dominant Superstars of the 21st century, until his abrupt departure from WWE in 2010. Now, the former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion is back to reclaim his place at the top of the food chain. In this release, fans follow his path from the struggles that drove him away from WWE to his triumphant return in 2014. Why did he leave? What conquests did he pursue while he was away? How did he train? And how does he plan to conquer WWE all over again?
It only happens once a year, and this year the greatest spectacle in all of entertainment heads to one of the world's most vibrant cities, New Orleans, for the milestone 30th WrestleMania. Last year at Met Life Stadium, a record crowd turned out to see John Cena even his score with The Rock by defeating the Great One for the WWE Title. This year, in the famed Super Dome, who will add their name to the history books by walking out of WrestleMania 30 with the WWE Championship held high? Which legendary Superstars will return? Who will steal the show and create the next iconic WrestleMania moment? Featuring exclusive backstage footage, the 2014 Hall of Fame Induction, and much more!
For decades, Superstars have sought allies and banded together for strength in numbers. From the Four Horsemen to the n.W.o, DX, The Nexus, The Shield, and everyone in between, factions are as woven into the fabric of sports-entertainment as the rules they tend to ignore. Now, WWE celebrates the biggest, baddest and coolest factions in history.
From those who influenced generations of Superstars to those who just ran roughshod over the competition, this 3-disc DVD/2-disc Blu-ray presents a brief history of the top factions from all eras and collects several of the greatest matches and moments that made each one a household name. Also featuring The Fabulous Freebirds, The Nation of Domination, Evolution, The Heenan Family, Straight Edge Society and much more!
For 52 weeks a year, the WWE Universe is glued to their seats for 3 hours of pulse pounding action on Monday Night Raw. But what happens after the cameras stop rolling? Now, in this new DVD/Blu-ray set, The Best of Raw: After the Show, fans get a unique perspective of WWE's flagship show, with never-before seen footage of Raw's aftermath. Traditionally, Raw has continued on into the night purely for the enjoyment of the live audience. Now, no one is left in the dark as all the top Superstars in Raw history are presented in rare form.
Get a heavy dose of WWE's most colorful Superstars- The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, DX, John Cena and more, showing off their larger than life personalities, often times shedding their on-camera personas for the sake of pure fun. From Austin beer bashes, birthday celebrations, humorous improv, crowd interaction, and dark matches sure to please the hardcore fan, these are the moments that can only happen in WWE.
• Stone Cold Salute to Shane McMahon and Triple H Orlando, FL • May 10, 1999
• Shane McMahon Smells What the Rock is Cookin’ Los Angeles, CA • April 3, 2000
• Too Cool Dance with Dudleys / Jericho / Big Show Uniondale, NY • May 8, 2000
• The Big Red People’s Elbow St. Louis, MO • June 12, 2000
• Did I Just See That?
• The Rock and Sean Stasiak – Third Time’s a Charm? San Antonio, TX • September 10, 2001
• Stone Cold’s Music City Nashville, TN • September 17, 2001
• The Rock Questions an Olympic Champion Miami, FL • December 24, 2001
• Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan Share a Cold One St. Louis, MO • April 22, 2002
• Iconic Images
• Under-Take-A-Rooni ? Seattle, WA • August 12, 2002
• Rock-A-Rooni Toronto, CN • February 24, 2003
• The Rock and Stone Cold Meet Again St. Louis, MO • March 17, 2003
• All New to Me
• Rock Fan Smells It Seattle, WA • March 31, 2003
• Stone Cold and Goldberg Confront Eric Bischoff Halifax, CN • May 5, 2003
• Ric Flair Celebration Greenville, SC • May 19, 2003
• Entertain the Fans
• Stone Cold Salutes Cameraman Montreal, CN • July 7, 2003
• Stone Cold and Chris Jericho Verbal Exchange Tuscon, AZ • August 25, 2003
• Moolah’s 80th Birthday Columbia, SC • September 15, 2003
• Forever Linked
• Stone Cold and Goldberg Unite Cleveland, OH • November 3, 2003
• Stone Cold Entertains All Portland, OR • February 9, 2004
• Rock / Stone Cold / Mick Foley Reunion Atlanta, GA • March 1, 2004
• Marquee Matches
• Triple H & Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels & Randy Orton Cincinnati, OH • February 14, 2005
• Hogan Poses with Batista & John Cena Montreal, CN • August 15, 2005
• Ric Flair Thanks North Carolina Charlotte, NC • January 23, 2006
• John Cena vs. Edge San Antonio, TX • July 17, 2006
• Previously Unseen Matches
• Triple H vs. Randy Orton Boston, MA • August 27, 2007
• DX Joined by John Cena and….. Worcester, MA • November 2, 2009
• John Cena vs. CM Punk Boston, MA • July 11, 2011
• Triple H meets Zach Ryder Lafayette, LA • October 3, 2011
• Randy Orton & Big Show & Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan & Kane & Cody Rhodes Miami, FL • April 2, 2012
• Jon Cena’s Special Day Detroit, MI • April 23, 2012
• The Rock and John Cena Join Forces St. Louis, MO • July 23, 2012
• Cha-Cha-Cha-La-La East Rutherford, NJ • April 8, 2013
• Exclusive Content
• The Stone Cold and Lilian Ride ATV Cincinnati, OH • March 29, 2004
• Steel Cage Match
John Cena vs. Edge vs. Triple H Anaheim, CA • May 8, 2006
• Sheamus in Vegas Las Vegas, NV • January 28, 2013
• The Rock Gives Cody Rhodes a Cajun Greeting Lafayette, LA • February 18, 2013
• Bret Hart Appreciation Night Calgary, CN • May 27, 2013
• Tables Match
John Cena vs. Ryback Grand Rapids, MI • June 17, 2013
When Shaggy and Scooby win tickets to WrestleMania, the entire gang travels in the Mystery Machine to WWE City to attend the epic event. However, when a mysterious ghostly bear appears and threatens to ruin the show, Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred work with WWE Superstars to solve the case.
Knowing the eyes of the world are upon them the goal of every WWE Superstar is to appear on a pay-per-view event and once there they desire to steal the show by putting on the best match of the night. Now the WWE Universe can enjoy the best PPV matches of 2012 in one home video collection. Whether they are battling for championship gold personal pride to settle a grudge or more the stars of Raw and SmackDown present more than a dozen of the greatest PPV bouts of the year.
Since its debut on January 11 1993 Monday Night Raw has delivered an endless supply of thrills suspense action controversy and excitement for the WWE Universe to enjoy each and every week. On the heels of celebrating the monumental 1000th episode of the longest running weekly episodic program on television WWE counts down the top 100 moments in Raw history. From the early years through the Attitude Era and today relive all the top moments that have kept the WWE Universe glued to their sets for nearly 20 years. From the destructive DX to Stone Cold's hell-raising antics epic title celebrations shocking twists and poignant memories of all your favorite Superstars it's all collected here. Plus own the complete 3-hour Raw 1000th episode that celebrated history and launched a new era in WWE- featuring exclusive never-before-seen backstage footage of current Superstars and returning Legends who appeared in the show.
Who will survive WWE's historic pay-per-view Survivor Series? Since 1987 WWE fans have rung in the holiday season with this unique event where all the major titles are on the line. Plus Superstars form allegiances of four or more to compete for a common cause in elimination tag team matches. Last years event saw the one-night-only partnership between John Cena and The Rock. This year promises even more shocking and historic moments featuring all the top stars such as CM Punk Cena Sheamus Daniel Bryan Big Show and many more!